Learner Reviews & Feedback for Problem-Solving Skills for University Success by The University of Sydney
About the Course
In this course, you will learn how to develop your Problem Solving and Creativity Skills to help you achieve success in your university studies. After completing this course, you will be able to:
1. Recognise the importance and function of problem solving and creative thought within academic study and the role of critical thought in creative ideation.
2. Develop a toolkit to be able to identify real problems and goals within ill-defined problems
3. Recognize and apply analytical problem solving techniques
4. Recognise and apply creative problem solving techniques
5. Identify the use of creativity within and types of problems most common to your field
6. Apply learnt problem solving and creative ideation skills to a real-life context and reflect on personal learning processes...
1 - 3 of 3 Reviews for Problem-Solving Skills for University Success
Jan 25, 2019
By P P
Oct 25, 2017
By Yadi S
Jul 22, 2017
Such a great course... it has helped me so much to prepare for going to University.